Our owner managed company is already in the third generation. We manufacture high quality gears in complete or contract gear manufacture and possess a wide range of products which includes production in small batches.
- 2001, Relocation of whole company to the present location in Steinäckerstrasse 4
- 1998, Change in company name to DREHER Zahnradfertigung GmbH. At the same time, the owners Ernst and Hilde Dreher transfer executive management to Dipl.-lng. Herbert Krauß.
- 1967, Change in company name from Kaltenbach Maschinenbau to Dreher Zahnradfertigung
- 1958, Hilde Dreher takes over the Gear Technology Division from Jakob Kaltenbach
- 1946 to 1949: Reconstruction of the building totally destroyed during the war
- 1923, Expansion of production (milling and turning) to include gears
- 1922, Removal of the whole company to Crailsheim
- 1921, Company founded in Winnenden by the Kaltenbach brothers